What Wattage Should I Vape at 0.8 Ohm?
The wattage you vape at with a 0.8 ohm coil will depend on a few factors, including the type of vape device you are using, the type of e-liquid you are vaping, and your personal preferences.
In general, a good starting wattage for a 0.8 ohm coil is around 20-35 watts. However, you may need to adjust the wattage up or down depending on how you like your vape. If you find that the vapor is too hot or too harsh, you can try lowering the wattage. If the vapor is too weak, you can try increasing the wattage.
Here are some additional factors to consider when choosing a wattage for a 0.8 ohm coil:
- The type of vape device you are using: If you are using a sub-ohm vape device, you will need to use a higher wattage than if you are using a mouth-to-lung vape device.
- The type of e-liquid you are vaping: E-liquids with a higher VG (vegetable glycerin) content will produce more vapor than e-liquids with a higher PG (propylene glycol) content. This means that you will need to use a higher wattage with e-liquids that have a higher VG content.
- Your personal preferences: Some people prefer a warmer vape, while others prefer a cooler vape. Experiment with different wattages until you find one that you like.
It is important to note that you should not exceed the recommended wattage for your coil. If you do, you could damage the coil or even start a fire.
Here are some additional tips for vaping with a 0.8 ohm coil:
- Start at a low wattage and gradually increase it until you find the perfect setting for you.
- Pay attention to the vapor production and flavor. If you are not happy with either, adjust the wattage.
- Do not exceed the recommended wattage for your coil.
- Be careful not to overheat the coil. If the vapor becomes too hot, take a break and let the coil cool down.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any other questions about vaping with a 0.8 ohm coil, please feel free to leave a comment below.