MISTER VAPE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED TERMS and CONDITIONS
You must be aged over 18 to purchase from Mister Vape's website. We reserve the right to age verify all orders through this website.
- 1 Term cover. These are Mister Vape International terms and conditions which we supply vape kits and related products to you.
- Why must you read them. Before submitting your order on through our website, please make sure you read our terms carefully. These terms will explain to you, who we are, how we provide products to you, and how we or you may end or change the contract between us. These terms also explain what to do if there is a problem. If you beleive there is a mistake in our terms, please contact one of our team to discuss the mistake.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Who are we. We are Mister Vape International Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is 234-236 Holme Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 4JZ. Our company Registration number is 11848448. Our VAT number is GB344883667
- How you can contact us. You can contact us by writing to 234-236 Holme Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 4JZ or by telephone on the phone number; 0114 4191345, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How we contact you. If we need to contact you, we will do so by writing to your email address or postal address registered with your order or telephone you with the number you provided to us with your order.
- OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- How we accept your order. When you place an order with us, a contract will come into existence when we email you to accept it. This contract will be between you and us.
- If we don't accept your order. If we reject or unable to accept your order, we will email you and will not charge you for the order you placed. There could be multiple reasons for this, this might be because of an item out of stock, or an error in the description or price of a product you have ordered. We can also reject orders if there is a safety issue or we believe you may not be aged over 18.
- Order Numbers. When you place an order through our website, we will assign an order number when your order has been accepted. If you need to contact us about your order, please use the order number as reference, so we can easily locate your order details.
- Some of our products are not allowed to be sold in the EU. Due to the TPD (Tobacco Products Directive) We are not allowed to sell certain vape kits and related products to consumers of countries in the EU. We are allowed to sell all of our products to residents of the UK and non EU countries. If we are unable to sell you certain products, we will notify you before you checkout.
- Non Uk Residents. If you reside outside of the UK then it is your responsibility to make sure that the products you have ordered from us comply with your local laws and you take responsibilty for importing products into your country. If your products are stopped at customs or do not meet your local legislation, we will have no responsiblity for this.
- We only sell to customers aged over 18. We cannot sell vape kits and vape related products to anyone under the age of 18. If we believe you are under the age of 18, we reserve the right to request proof of your age and if this cannot be provided, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
- OUR PRODUCTS
- Pictures of our products may vary slightly. All of our images of our products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to make our products as clear as possible and display our colours accurately, we can not always gaurentee that a vape kit colours reflects the exact colours of the displayed products. Products can vary slightly from website images.
- Our product packaging may vary. Product packaging may change on a regular basis. These can vary from that shown in images on this website. You may not return your products because the product packaging does not match the image on our website.
- Product Safety. We strongly recommend you read the instruction manuals that are supplied with your devices before you start to use it. There are some safety risks associated with vape kits. You can find further product information in our vape blog.
- If you have placed an order from our website and wish to make a change before us dispatching your order, please contact one of our team. We will notify you if we can make any changes to your order. If a change can be made, we will let you know about any changes to the order price, the timing of dispatch and anything else that is a result of your requested change of order. If we are unable to make the change, you have the right to end the contract.
- OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- Minor changes. We may at times change the product:
- (a) to reflect changes to regulatory requirements and relevant laws, for example, if we have to change the packaging or design of the products that needs to meet changes in the law.; and
- (b) to make changes or improvements to products to address safety issues, these changes however won't affect the use of the product.
- PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- Delivery Prices. The delivery prices will be shown to you on our website.
- When we provide products. During your order we will let you know when we will provide or deliver the products to you. We aim to deliver the products to you as soon as possible and in any event within a 30 day from the day we accept the order from you.
- Delays out of our control. If products we have supplied to you is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you at the earliest to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the delay. Providing we do this, we are not liable for any delays that are caused by any event out of our control, but if there is a risk of serious delay caused by any event, you may contact us to end our contract between us and receive a refund for any of the products you have paid for but haven't received due to the even out of our control.
- Unanswered deliveries. If there is no one home to accept delivery at your address and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the delivery carrier will leave you a note informing you how to collect your products from a local depot or set up a redelivery.
- If you don't arrange a redelivery. If no one is at home at the first attempt of delivery by the carrier and you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the order from your local depot within 14 working days, the order will be returned to us. When your order returns back to us, one of our team will contact you for further instructions. We may charge you for storage costs and any duture delivery costs. If we are unable to contact you or re-arrange a new delivery or collection, we will end the contract and clause 10 will apply to your order.
- The time you become responsible for the products. Once your order has been delivered to your address, the products will become your responsibility.
- When you own products. You will become the owner of the products once we have dispatched them to you.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- You can always end the contract between us. Your rights if you decide to end the contract depends on whether there is an issue with the product you have purchased, how we have performed and the time you decide to end the contract between us:
(a) If the product you have purchased is faulty or mis-described you may have the right to end the contract between us. (or to get the product either replaced or repaired or to get some of your money back) Please see clause 11;
(b) If we have done something wrong and you want to end the contract between us. Please see clause 8.2;
(c) If you have changed your mind about your order, you may be able to a refund for your order if you are within the cooling off period. This may be subject to deductions and you may have to pay for the return of the products back to us.
8.2 If you wish to end the contract between us for something we have done or are going to do. If you wish to end our contract for a reason set out at (a) to (c) below. The contract between us will end immediately and we will refund for any products which have not been provided. The reasons are below;
(a) If we have told you about an error in the description or price of a product you have ordered from us and do not wish to proceed;
(b) If there is a delay in supplying your products based on events outside of our control.
(c) You may have the rights to end the contract between us if we have done something wrong.
8.3 (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) Your right to change your mind. If you are a resident in the United Kingdom you have a right to change your mind within a 14 day period and receive a full refund. These rights come under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and are explained in detail in these terms.
8.4 When you don't have the legal right to change your mind. There are some products that are sealed for health protection and hygeine purposes. Once these products have been opened after you have recieved them, you cannot change your mind.
8.5 How long to change your mind? You will have the right to change your mind within 30 days of receiving your order. These products must be unused and unopened.
- HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US
- 9.1 Let us know you wish to end the contract. If you wish to end your contract between us, please contact one out team and provide your full name and order number so we can find your order and cancel the contract.
- 9.2 Returning your order after ending your contract between us. If you end the contract between us. You must return all items within your order back to us at Mister Vape International Ltd 234-236, Holme Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 4JZ. Please make sure you include your full name and address in your order and also your order number and reason for return. If you have excerised the right to end your contract between us, you must send the products back to us within 14 days. We recommend you use a signed for courier to send the products back to us. We will not be able to refund your order until you provide us with proof of posting and delivery back to us.
- 9.3 When we pay costs to return the products. We will pay for any costs to return your products;
- (a) If the products have a fault or have been misdescribed;
- (b) If you are ending the contract between us due to an error in the description, price or a delay to your delivery that is outside of our control.
- You must pay for the return of the products in all other circumstances.
- 9.4 How do we refund you. We will refund you for the price you have paid the products which includes delivery costs by the original payment method used when you made your order. However, we may sometimes make deductions as described below.
- 9.5 Deductions from refunds if you are ending your contract between us.
- (a) We may deduct money from your refund (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduced value of products, if this has been caused due to mishandling which would not be permitted in a retail shop. Please see our Refund Policy for information about what handling is acceptable. If we have refunded you before we are able to inspect products and then discover you have mishandled the products in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropiate amount.
- (b) Our maximum refund for delivery costs. We will only refund you for delivery costs by the least expensive delivery method that we offer on our website. Example; A delivery method expected within 1-3 days at one price, but you have chosen to have products delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost. We will only refund what you would have paid fo the cheaper delivery method.
- 9.6 When will your refund be made. We will make any refunds as quickly as possible. If you have excercised your right to change your mind, a refund will be made within 14 days from the date we recieve the products back to us. Please see clause 9.2 for more information on how to return your products back to us.
- 10. OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
If you break the contract between us, we may end the contract. We may wish to end the contract between us for any products at any time by writing to you if you do not, allow us to deliver the products or arrange collection within a reasonable time.
- 11. IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
- How to tell is if there is any problems. If you have any complaints or questions about any products, please contact one our team. You are able to do this directly through the contact us on our website or by telephoning our customer service team or by writing to us by email to email@example.com
- A summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products to you that meet this contract. Please see the box below for your legal rights in relation to our products. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- It is your obligation to return any rejected products. If you wish to reject any products you must post them back to us and we will pay for any return postage costs. Please see clause 9.2 for help to return the products back to us.
- 12 PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Where you can find the price of our products. All prices of our products including VAT will be the price indicated on the order page when you place an order through our website. We will take reasobale care to make sure that all prices of products advised to you are correct. However, please read 12.3 for what happens if we discover a pricing error on a product you have ordered through our website.
- VAT charges. We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT and adjust the rate of VAT accoridngly.
- If we get the price wrong. It is possible sometimes we may get the price wrong on our website. We normally check the prices on your order before we accept the order. If the products correct price is less then our stated price, we will charge you the lower price. If the products price is higher then the price stated to you in your order, we will contact you for your instructions before we accpet your order. We may end the contract between us if the pricing error is unmistakable and obvious and could have been recognised by you as a easy mispricing, we may end the contract between us. We will refund the money you have paid and require any products to be returned back to us.
- How to pay and when you must pay. We accept payment through many methods, by credit card or debit card and all products must be paid for before we dispatch them to you.
- When you think an invoice is incorrect. If you believe a invoice is incorrect please contact one of our team and let us know, so this can be dealt with.
- 13. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us (Mister Vape International Ltd). If we fail to comply with the terms, we are responsible for damage or loss you may suffer that is a foreseeable result of breaking this contract, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you have discussed it with us during your order.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- We are not liable under any circumstances for business losses. We only supply products for consumer use and domestic and private use. If you use our products for re-sale purposes, business or commerical we will have no liability to you for any loss of business, any loss of profit, loss of business opportunity or business interuption.
- 14. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- How we use your personal information you give us. We only use your personal information you have provided us to;
- (a) to supply the products you have ordered
- (b) to process your payment for the products you have ordered: and
- (c) during the order process you may have agreed for us to give you information about relative products we provide. However, this can be stopped at any time by requesting us to do so.
- 14.2 We will only provide your personal information to third parties if the law requires us to do so.
- 15. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- At anytime we may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our obligations or rights under these agreed terms to another business. You will be informed if this happens and we will make sure that any of your rights are not affected.
- You will need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You will need written permission from us to transfer your rights or obligations to another person under these terms.
- Under this contract, nobody else has any rights. This contract is agree between you and us. No other person has any of these rights agreed by you and us.
- If any court find any part of this contract betwen you and us illegal, the rest of this contract will continue in force.
- If at times we delay enforcing this contract agreed between you and us, we can at times still enforce it at a later date. If we delay in taking steps against you for breaking this contract. It will mean you don't have to do these things, however this will not prevent us from taking steps against you at a later date.
- Where you may bring legal proceedings and which laws this apply to. These terms above are all governed by english law and can be brought to court in repect to products in the english courts. If you reside in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in either of the English or Scottish courts. If you reside in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in the English or Northern Ireland courts.