1. Who We Are and Important Information
Anyone under the age of 18 is prohibted from purchasing from this website and we do not collect data from anyone relating to persons under the age of 18
Mister Vape International Limited is the controller and is responsible for your personal data through this website.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy notice, we have our own dedicated data privacy manager who is responsible for questions related to personal data or any requests to excercise your legal rights. Our contact details for our privacy manager are set out below;
Full company name: Mister Vape International Limited
Title of our data privacy manager: Data Privacy Manager
Email address: Privacy@mistervape.co.uk
Postal address: 234-236 Holme Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 4JZ
Telephone number: 0114 4191345
You have a legal right to make a complaint at any time to the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office) the main authority that deals with data protection issues. We would appreciate the chance to deal with your complaint before you make a complaint to the ICO, as we would endeavour to make sure we deal with any concerns you may have.
Changes to the privacy notice we make
This policy was last updated on 29nd December 2022.
It is very important that the personal data we hold on you is always up to date. If any changes to your personal data during your relationship with us, please update your information in your account.
2. The Data We Collect About You
Personal information, or Personal data, means information that can indentify an individual. This does not include any data where the identity has been removed.
We may store, collect and transfer all different types of data about you set out below;
- Identity which includes your first name, last name, title, email address and your age verification results.
- Contact data which includes your billing address, email address, telephone numbers and your delivery address.
- Transaction Data which includes products you have purchased from us, refunds, returns and any other information that will help us manage our relationship with you.
- Techincal Data which includes your ip address, your browser type and version, your login information, browser plug in versions and operating system used.
- Usage Date which includes vital information about the way you use our website.
- Communications and Marketing Date which includes your marketing choices from us and how we communicate with you.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use multiple methods to collect private data about you set out below;
- Direct interactions. You may give us contact data by filling out our online forms or by contacting us by email, phone or post. This also includes data you may provide when you;
- Place an order through our website
- Create an account on our website
- Subscribe to our marketing newsletter
- provide us with feedback on our products
- Automated interactions. As you interact with our website, we may collect data about your actions and browsing patterns on our website. We collect this personal data by using third party technologies, cookies and server logs.
- Third parties sources. We may sometimes receive personal data about you from third parties :
- Technical Data collected from the following third parties:
a) Google analytics provider based outside the EU;
b) search providers such as Bing or Google based outside the EU
- Contact Data from aggregators or data brokers such as verifymyage, GB Group based inside the EU.
- Contact and Identity Data from publicly availably sources such as the Electoral Register.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
we will only use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to comply with legal obligations.
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered with you
- where for our legitimate interests or third parties and your own interests and to make sure those interests are not fundamental overidden.
You can find more information here that we rely on to safely process your data.
We do not rely on your consent as a legal basis when processing your data other then sending direct marketing emails. At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent from our marketing communications by contacting us.
We make sure to provide you with many choices regarding processing personal data particular around advertising and marketing communications.
Promotional offers we may send you
We may use your profile data to form a view on products you may need or want, or what we would think that may be of interest to you. This is how we decide offers, services and products that may be of interest to you. This is what we call marketing.
If you have purchased from us or have requested information from us and you have not opted out of marketing, you will receive communications from us displaying products and information we may think be of interest to you.Opting out
You can opt out of any marketing messages we may send you by following the opt out links in all communications messages we send you.
if you opt out of receiving these marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a purchase from us.
Our remember me function saved at the login page is an automatic login process which uses a cookie containing your unique login ID. This avoids you having to inout your login details every time you visit our website. If selected your login details will be saved and will be accessible by others on your computer. Please do not select this option if you share your computer with others.
We use analytic cookies that allow us to count the number of visitors to our website and they also allow us to see how our visitors move around the website whilst browsing. This helps us collect information to be able to improve how our website works.
Change of purpose
We only use your personal data for the sole purpose for which we have collected it for, unless we have a reason that we need to use it and is compatible with the reason we collected your personal data for.
On the rare occasion we need to use your personal data for any unrelated purpose, we will make sure to notify you and explain the legal basis which allows us to use your personal date.
We may process your personal data without your consent or knowledge whilst in compliance with the rules set out above, where this is permitted by law.
5. Disclosures of your personal data
Sometimes we may share your personal data with third parties set out below;
- If we sell our business or assets.
- Acquire or merge with another business.
- Legal requirements to do so.
We will make sure all third parties respect the security of personal data you have provided to us in accordance with the UK law. We strictly do not allow third parties to use your personal data for their own use and can only be used to process in accordance with our instructions.
6. International Transfers
We do not supply any data to anyone outside of the UK.
7. Data Security
We take your security seriously, we have put security in place to prevent your personal data from being accessed, used or accidentally lost in unauthrosied way. We limit all access to your personal data to those involved at Mister Vape International and our third parties. Third parties only process your data as instructed by us and are subject to complete confidentiality.
If any data is comprimised, we have procedures in place to deal with any suspected breaches and will notify you and the information commissioners office of any breach as legally required to do so.
8. Data Retention
We only keep your data for as long as we need to, to fufill the purposes we collected it for, this includes any accounting, legal or reporting requirements.
As required by law, we have to keep basic personal data about our customers for a period of six years after ceasing being a customer for tax purposes.
In certain circumstances you can ask us to have your data deleted, this is explained in our request erasure below.
9. Your Legal Rights
Request access commonly known as subject access request. By requsting a subject access request, this will enable you to receive a fully copy of your personal data that we hold about you.
Request correction of information we hold about you. If we hold incorrect or inaccurate personal date, you can ask us to correct this incorrect data, although we will need to verify this information change.
Request erasure of personal information. You can ask us to remove or delete personal data where there is no good reason for us to hold it. You can also ask us to remove personal data where you have excericised your right to object to us processing your data.
Object to processing your personal data. You have the right to object to us processing your personal data for our marketing purposes.
If wish to excercise any of your rights above, please contact one our team, who will be on hand to help deal with any personal data issues.
No fee usually required
We do not charge a fee for you to request your personal data. If your request is repetitive or excessive, we may request a fee to deal with your request.
Time limit to respond
We aim to respond to all requests within one calender month, however sometimes we may require longer to deal with your request, particulary if your request is complex. In this case, we will contact you and keep you updated at all times during your request.