How Long Does It Take to Charge a Lost Mary Vape?
Lost Mary vapes are rechargeable devices that come with a built-in battery. The battery life of a Lost Mary vape varies depending on the model, but most models can provide up to 3500 puffs before the battery needs to be recharged.
To charge a Lost Mary vape, you will need a USB-C charging cable. The charging port is located on the bottom of the device. Once you have plugged in the charging cable, the LED light on the device will turn red. The red light will turn off when the device is fully charged, which usually takes about 30 minutes.
It is important to note that you should not leave a Lost Mary vape on charge overnight. This is because overcharging the battery can damage the device. If you are not going to be using your Lost Mary vape for an extended period of time, it is best to remove the battery and store it in a cool, dry place.
Here are some additional tips for charging your Lost Mary vape:
- Use the original charging cable that came with your device.
- Do not use a power adapter that outputs more than 5V/2A.
- Do not charge your device in a hot or humid environment.
- If the device is not charging properly, try cleaning the charging port with a toothpick or cotton swab.
If you follow these tips, your Lost Mary vape should last for a long time.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about charging your Lost Mary vape:
- The charging time may vary depending on the remaining battery life.
- If the LED light does not turn on, the charging cable may be faulty.
- If the LED light turns red and then turns off again, the device is fully charged.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any other questions about charging your Lost Mary vape, please feel free to leave a comment below.