Can You Vape in Dubai?
Vaping is legal in Dubai, but there are strict regulations on where you can vape. Vaping is prohibited in all public places, including restaurants, malls, schools, and hospitals. You can only vape in designated smoking areas, which are clearly marked.
If you are caught vaping in a prohibited area, you could be fined up to AED 2,000 (£430). You could also be arrested and deported.
Here are some of the places where you can vape in Dubai:
- Designated smoking areas
- Your own home
- Your hotel room
- Some vape shops
Here are some of the places where you cannot vape in Dubai:
- Public places, such as restaurants, malls, schools, and hospitals
- In a vehicle
- Within 100 meters of a school or hospital
- In a public park
Here are some tips for vaping in Dubai:
- Be aware of the regulations and where you can vape.
- Keep your vape in your hand luggage when you travel.
- Make sure your vape juice does not contain CBD.
- Be respectful of others and vape in designated smoking areas.
I hope this blog post has helped you to understand the regulations on vaping in Dubai. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.