How to Get Vape Juice Out of Clothes
Vape juice can be a difficult stain to remove from clothes. The nicotine and other chemicals in vape juice can make it difficult for water and detergent to break it down. However, there are a few steps you can take to remove vape juice from your clothes.
- Act quickly. The sooner you treat the stain, the easier it will be to remove. If you notice a vape juice stain, blot it up with a paper towel as soon as possible. This will help to prevent the stain from setting.
- Wash the garment in cold water. Hot water can set the stain, so it's important to wash the garment in cold water. Use a mild detergent and add a stain remover to the wash cycle.
- Launder the garment as usual. After washing the garment in cold water, you can launder it as usual. Be sure to check the garment's care label to make sure it can be machine washed.
- Repeat if necessary. If the stain is still visible after washing, you may need to repeat the process. However, be careful not to over-wash the garment, as this can damage the fabric.
Here are some additional tips for removing vape juice stains:
- Use a stain remover that is specifically designed for nicotine stains. These stain removers will contain enzymes that can break down the nicotine in the vape juice.
- Blot the stain, don't rub it. Rubbing can spread the stain and make it more difficult to remove.
- Test the stain remover in an inconspicuous area of the garment first. This will help to ensure that the stain remover does not damage the fabric.
Preventing Vape Juice Stains
The best way to prevent vape juice stains is to be careful when vaping. If you do spill vape juice on your clothes, act quickly to blot up the stain and wash the garment as soon as possible. By following these tips, you can keep your clothes looking their best.